The Truth About Before and After Photos

Posted On // Leave a Comment
"I worked really hard to completely change my lifestyle and I’m extremely proud of that. There was no magic pill or potion involved. No special diet. Not even a crazy workout routine. Honestly, the hardest part for me was accepting and loving myself regardless of how much fat my body was carrying. Once I realized that, the eating less and moving more thing didn’t seem as hard as it once did." And make sure you click the link at the end about how she did it. The Truth About Before and After Photos ‹ Hello Healthy HOW I LOST 70 POUNDS IN 30 DAYS... If you’ve seen my photos with that headline, it was because I was robbed. Seriously. A shady diet company lifted my photos off of my website and stuck them on the...
from Therapeutic Massage With Derrick http://ift.tt/1HQBydc

0 comments:

Post a Comment